You are here:
- Best soundtrack at the festival Cinemacurtas 2013 in A Coruña, for the score of "The Giant"
- Venus of Badalona to the best original music by "The Giant" in Filmets Badalona Film Festival 2013
- Alerta sonora award in the XXIV Festival of shortfilms of Castilla y León (2012) to the best original score for shortfilm "The Giant"
- Nominated for Peer Raben European Music Awards 2012 in SoundTRack_Cologne 9.0 by the music of the short film of animation "The Giant"
- Nominated and Finalist for best composer of the year 2012 at the National Critics Awards for the original score of "Wrinkles"
- .Award to the best original music award Mestre Mateo´11 (2012) for "Wrinkles"
- Award to the best original music at the Mestre Mateo 07 (2008) awards for "The mud boy"
- Nominated and finalist to the best composer of the year 2007 in the National Critics Awards for the original score of "De profundis"
- In 2007 it was awarded also in the MM06 as author of the best original score for the original score of "De Profundis"
- As producer along with Xabier Ferreiro awarded Mestre Mateo 06 (delivered in May 2007) the best sound for "De Profundis".
- With the same partner awarded Mestre Mateo 04 by the sound of the documentary "A forest of musics", documentary about band Luar na Lubre
- Master Mateo 02 (2003) Awards best original music for "As leis de Celavella"
- As member of the group Clunia won five awards in which stands out the special Jazz Stop award for the best composition and original arrangements (18th Festival international de Donostia, 1983).