You are here:
- Nominated to the best original soundtrack in the Iberoamerican Animation Quirino Awards 2018 for “The never ending wall”
- Best musical syncronization in the Zaragoza Film Festival 2018 for “The never ending wall”
- Best Originasl Sountrack in the Cinemacurtas Festival 2013 in A Coruña, for BSO “The Giant”
- Venus from Badalona for the best original score for “The Giant” in Filmets, Badalona Film Festival 2013
- Alerta sonora Award in the XXIV Shorfilms Festival in Castilla y León (2012) to the best original score fro “The Giant”
- Nominated to the Peer Raben European Music Awards 2012 in SoundTRack_Cologne 9.0 for the music of he animated shortfilm “The Giant””
- Nominated and finalist for the best composer of the year 2012 ein the National Awards for Specialized Critics for the score “Wrinkles”
- Best original score in the Mestre Mateo ́11 Awards(2012) for “Wrinkles”.
- Best original score in the Mestre Mateo ́07 Awards(2008 por “The mud boy”.
- Nominated and finalist for the best composer of the year 2012 ein the National Awards for Specialized Critics for the best original score “De profundis”.
- In 2007 fws awarded in the MM06 as author of the best original scored for “De Profundis”.
- As producer joined Xabier Ferreiro and received the Mestre Mateo 06 Award (2007) to the best sound design for "De Profundis”.
- With the same partner won the Mestre Mateo 04 Award (2005) for the sound design of the documentary “A forest of music” (“Un bosque de músicas”),about the folk group Luar na Lubre.
- Best original score in the Maestre Mateo 02 awards (2003) for the tv serie “As leis de Celavella”.
- With the jazz group Clunia won five awards among which Special Award Jazz Stop to the best composition and original arrangements in the XVIII International Jazz Festival in Donostia, 1983.